Telematics Update has today announced that with less than one month remaining until the Telematics West Coast 2014 Conference & Exhibition (Oct 30-31, San Diego) over 150 senior influencers from leading OEMs, TSPs, content providers, and many more have already signed-up to attend; with a record 75% hailing from California and more automakers attending than ever before.
Telematics West Coast is the most focused forum on in-car content and services for the North American connected car industry. Held in San Diegoin October, Telematics West Coast will showcase world class speakers, crucial industry debates and executive attendees, including nine OEM speakers from Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Volkswagen, Nissan,and more (http://www.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast).
Record Number of Delegates attending
The event has seen a record number of bookings, with the number of attendees up 20% from last year.Telematics Update’s Annie Reddaway said: “The level of interest in this show demonstrates just how important west coast hubs have become for the automotive industry. It looks like the region will be able to hold its own in influencing key industry decisions- I look forward to this being reflected in the debate. We are heading towards a fantastic event full of high-quality speakers and networking opportunities with the important decision makers in the industry’
A sample of the current delegate list is available to preview on the website: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast/attendees.php
Telematics West Coast 2014 boasts its highest OEM representation yet, as Volkswagen, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, Nissan, Chrysler and Kia will be sharing their expertise with an audience of over 250 executives. They join speakers from across the value chain to tackle the topic of delivering the next generation of in-car content and services. The conference will address how to effectively utilize data and harness the latest technology developments to create a seamless user experience that empowers the consumer.
Pandora said of the conference: ‘A great opportunity to hear what is happening in such a dynamic space, and a phenomenal networking opportunity’.
Key Topics Include:
• How to harness data to deliver contextual & personalized content and services
• Examine the rapidly evolving connected car industry and address the crucial question of who will take ownership of the user experience
• Leverage real-time vehicle data to improve vehicle and customer relationship management as well as revolutionize the R&D process
• Debate the place of automotive in the Internet of Everything and how to integrate the car into the connected lifestyle
• Address the important issue of security and learn how to develop a secure autograde platform
For the complete Telematics West Coast 2014 conference program and speaker line-up, access the e-brochure at http://www.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast/conference-event-brochure.php or contact the Telematics Update team at email@example.com
Register before October 3 via the secure link below to take advantage of a $100 saving on all conference passes: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/west-coast/register.php
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7221 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7221
Latest posts by Shaun Flanagan (see all)
- Dolphin Technologies founders buy out majority stake - December 18, 2014
- Intelligent Telematics adds camera based telematics solution - November 11, 2014
- F1 virtual safety car system to be adjusted for Brazil - November 5, 2014